Teachers for Nursery, Kindergarten and Primary Students
We seek passionate educators with the following qualifications to teach our proven in-house developed reading and primary programmes.
We will consider:
- candidates with a degree in English or a related field from a reputable university and GCE A or O level in English of at least ‘B3’
- experienced and trained school teachers with the relevant qualifications
- Teachers must be able to express themselves clearly in standard English to model and teach young learners the correct sounds and pronunciations of words as well as correct grammar.
- Teachers must demonstrate a love for working with children.
- Teachers’ working hours are full days on Saturdays & Sundays and afternoons & evenings on weekdays. Teachers will have two consecutive weekdays off.
- If you are interested in joining us, please send us an email with your CV, a cover letter, a recent photograph, and copies of your qualifications and references. Please indicate your availability and contact numbers in your letter.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education Advisory and Customer Service
(Centre Manager or Assistant Centre Manager, Senior Education Advisor or Education Advisor)
We are currently looking for staff who are available all day on weekends and on weekday evenings.
Qualifications and Experience (Education Advisor and Centre Manager):
- A degree or diploma or relevant work experience in education, hospitality or retail management
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to liaise and coordinate with parents/teachers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Qualifications and Experience (Centre Manager only):
- Leadership experience in education, hospitality or retail management
Responsibilities (Education Advisor and Centre Manager):
- Manage the daily-operations of a centre, including walk-ins, telephone enquiries and providing course consultations to parents
- Handle general admin duties such as daily collections and updating records in the company’s CRM system.
- Handle feedback and resolve complaints by providing solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with Parents and Teachers about parents’ feedback and students’ progress
- Work well with other centres and with other departments such as curriculum and accounting for the ultimate benefit of our students and parents
Responsibilities (Centre Manager only):
- Take responsibility for the performance of the centre
- Manage a team of Education Advisors and teachers, leading by example and developing their potential
- Suggest ways to improve the centre’s and the company performance from the customer, academic, and process points of view
- Plan and optimise centre resources
- Support Marketing planning
If you are interested in joining us, please send us an email with your CV, a cover letter, a recent photograph, and copies of your qualifications and references. Please indicate your availability and contact numbers in your letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.